1. By acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions for Online Sale of Airplane Ticket(s) of COLIBRA BULGARIA EOOD (“Colibra” or the “Company”), a company incorporated in Republic of Bulgaria, European Union, under registration number 205935024, having its corporate seat and address at 33 Simeonovsko Shose Blvd, Sofia, Bulgaria, represented by its managing director Kaloyan Georgiev (the “Colibra Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions”) the client of the service for purchasing airline tickets and for associated services (the “Services”) agrees to the Services as provided by Colibra / the Company to the Client of Colibra using a website (tickets.colibra.io, the “Website”) and / or a mobile application (the “Application”) maintained by the Company, , this Colibra Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions, and other terms and conditions that may be applicable and which may be referred to, and provided on the Website and / or the Application, and expressly consented to by the Parties.
Airline Ticket Sale Service
2. The Company acts for and on behalf of and for the account of the Client, fulfilling an order assigned by the Client for the purchase of an airplane ticket by electronic means, whereby the Client becomes a party under a contract for air transportation as between the Client and the respective airline/carrier under the ticket selected by the Client, regarding flight(s) and price as indicated within the Agreement (the “Ticket”). The Client accepts and consents to under the Agreement and the Colibra Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions that there arise rights and obligations and related legal relations, according to which the Company is a representative acting for and for the benefit of the Client. By selecting and confirming the Service on the Website and / or the Application of the Company, and consents to the Colibra Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions, the Client assumes binding legal obligations under this Agreement.
3. Using electronic means provided by the Company on its Website and / or Application, the Client of the Company receives access to offers for sale of airline tickets. The latter are offered for sale by a ticket consolidation company or airline, whereby the Company purchases the Ticket selected by the Client. The Company is operating under a permit to perform travel agent activity issued by Ministry of Tourism of Republic of Bulgaria, European Union, and sells a Ticket to the Client according to the choice made by the Client on the Website and / or the Application.
4. The Company purchases airline tickets on account of purchase orders placed by its clients from the respective airlines or ticket consolidation companies, where the latter acquires the airplane tickets from the respective airlines, and is not a party to any rights and obligations under the air transportation contract between the Client and the airline, and does not assume any obligations to the Client related to the validity of the documents entitling the Client to use the transport services provided in connection with the purchased Ticket. All relations related to the Ticket and the related thereunder rights arise directly between the respective airline and the Client, without the Company being responsible for them. It is a responsibility of the Client to ensure that the Client meets all requirements to board a flight and/or enter a particular country, whether it is a country of destination or another, incl. that the Client fulfils any visa, customs, security, health and safety or other regulations. The Company does not bear any responsibility for this towards to Client and does not warrant that, by purchasing the selected ticket, the Client shall be entitled to travel on a particular flight or enter a particular country Even if the Client does not meet any regulatory requirements, the Company’s Service shall be considered as between the Parties as duly rendered.
5. The Company acts on behalf of and on the account of the Client for the purchase of the Ticket from the system of a ticket consolidator company such as AER TICKET.DE or another. For this purpose, the Client confirms by electronic means on the Website and/or on the Application the selected Ticket, which the Client wants to buy, and which the Client requests the Company to purchase on Client’s behalf. The latter is considered an order and assignment by the Client to the Company to take action and to purchase on behalf and on the account of the Client the Ticket selected and ordered by the Client.
6. Acting on behalf of the Client, the Company purchases the Ticket selected by the Client, paying with its own funds the price of the Ticket selected by the Client and transfers the necessary amounts to AER TICKET.DE or another respective ticket consolidator company for purchase of the Ticket. The amounts paid are considered paid for and for the benefit of the Client by the Company and are subject to reimbursement by the Client to the Company in accordance with the Agreement, and the Colibra Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions.
7. The Company issues a Ticket, according to the choice and the placed order made by the Client, and provides it to be used by the Client. For this purpose, the Client, making the order, provides any required information about his/her identity and travel/trip/destination when filling in the order, as well as credit card / bank card details. Moreover, the Company may require from the Client, and the Client agrees to provide to the Company, information and date, including any request photos or scanned copies, of: ID documents; date of birth; address of residence; telephone number; email address. All data collected by the Company serves the following purposes: (i) proper identification of the Client; (ii) clarification of travel details and transmission of such data to the respective airline for the purpose of purchasing the Ticket; (iii) securing subsequent payment of the Services provided by the Company, where and to the extent any payment should be made in accordance with this Agreement, or its recovery to the Company. Any collection and processing of data by the Company shall be in accordance with the applicable personal data protection laws, including EU General Data Protection Regulation and only to the extent necessary. The Company may share and transfer personal data of the Client to third parties, such as the respective airline per the selection of the Client; the ticket consolidator company, whereby the Company may purchase the respective ticket; to an entity as per Art. 10 of the Colibra Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions, only for the purposes set out herein.
8. The Client owes payment to the Company of: (a) the price of the Ticket purchased by the Company at its own expense and upon the Client’s order; (b) any additional fees, commissions, charges and expenses incurred by the Company for the purpose of purchase of the Ticket and provision of the Service; all amounts due being displayed on the Website and / or the Application where the Client places his/her order. The Client is notified in advance of confirming the order of the full amount of the Client’s financial obligations arising from the purchase of the Ticket and the use of the service of the Company, and any subsequent fees, charges, commissions or expenses. Any payment obligations, incl. fees, commissions, charges and expenses that may arise in relation to the Client’s subsequent choice to cancel the Ticket or not perform his/her contract with the respective airline, are not part of the relations between the Company and the Client and shall be established independently by the Client and in direct communication with the respective airline. In case that the Client does not fulfil any regulatory requirement, in result of which the Client does not utilize the respective ticket or cancels it, it would be considered as between the Parties that Colibra duly rendered its service and is entitled to any fees, charges, commissions or expenses in relation to the service.
9. By confirming the Client’s order, the Company, using technical means and intermediaries, blocks the full monetary amount according to Art 8 on the credit card / bank card provided by the Client, for which the Client agrees by entering into this Agreement. The blocked amount serves as a guarantee/collateral for the Company that the Client will pay for the services provided by the Company, incl. for the purchased Ticket and related fees, charges, commissions and expenses due to the Company. In case the Company fails to block the amount in full, it may refuse to provide its service.
10. The amount that the Client owes to the Company remains blocked for the period until the flight, for which the Ticket has been purchased, for which the Client gives his/her consent, but in any case for a period not longer than 30 days from the date of blocking. In case the flight is performed according to the schedule applicable to it, or even if not performed according to the applicable schedule but not amounting to delay of 3 hours (180 minutes) and / or cancellation of the respective flight, regardless of the reason for any such cancellation or delay, the Company utilizes the blocked amount, which comprises payment due for the Ticket purchased by the Company in favor of the Client; and any and all additional fees, charges, commissions and expenses incurred by the Company, for which the Client is considered informed and has given consent. Once the blocked amount is utilized and withdrawn from the credit or bank card, the relations between the Company and the Client under the particular respective order are considered settled.
In the event that a flight purchased under the Ticket, is performed after the 30-day period, the total sum under the Ticket is utilized, but is subject to be reimbursed to the Client if the grounds under Art. 11 below are present.
In the event that a Client books a number of flights together or in relation to one another, incl. as a return trip, and one of the flights, except for the last one, is performed according to the schedule applicable to it, or even if not performed according to the applicable schedule but not amounting to delay of 3 hours (180 minutes) and / or cancellation of the respective flight, the Company shall utilize the total sum under the respective Ticket, and shall reimburse the Client the sums for the flights, for which the grounds under Art. 11 below are present
Irrespective of this, the Company is entitled, where the financial obligations of the Client to the Company cannot be settled by way of utilization of Client’s credit or bank card, the Company is entitled to commence any applicable proceedings for recovery of such obligations (debt), incl. by retaining and assigning such activities to third parties such as lawyers, law firms, debt collection / enforcement companies and similar entities. In the event of such extrajudicial and / or judicial proceedings are undertaken, the Client is consents to, and is considered to be informed of, that all charges, fees and expenses incurred by the Company for the purpose of such proceedings and in relation to retaining and engaging such third parties, shall be borne and reimbursed by the Client along with any other debt that the Client may have towards the Company.
11. In case the flight is not performed according to the applicable schedule, being a delay of 3 hours (180 minutes) and / or cancellation of the respective flight, regardless of the reason for any such cancellation or delay, the Client is exempted and released from payment of the amounts due under Art. 8, and the amount blocked on his/her credit or bank card is released, as all as his/her financial obligations regarding the respective order are considered settled as between the Client and the Company and the Agent.
12. The Client accepts the Colibra Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions, which are made available for review on the Website / in the Application prior to making any final purchase order, request or booking, by consenting to the Terms and Conditions, and the Colibra Ticket Sale Terms and Conditions are sent to and received by the Client on the Client’s email address as indicated by the Client. The Client is not entitled to cancel the service after confirmation of the purchase request made.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed with and applied as per the laws of Bulgaria and any dispute in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be decided by competent courts in Sofia, Bulgaria. .
Date: 05 October 2021
1. When purchasing a plane ticket through the service of Colibra, the client does NOT pay for the plane ticket before the flight is performed, ie when the flight arrives on time according to the schedule applicable to the flight.
2. After the flight has been performed, the client shall pay the price of the plane ticket, as well as other amounts, fees and expenses, if Colibra has made such in connection with the plane ticket at the request of the client and for the flight chosen by him. Payment is made by bank card, which the customer registers on the website or mobile application of Colibra.
3. The amounts paid by the client for the service of Colibra are not refundable.
4. The customer has the right to cancel the plane ticket or to change or rebook it according to the conditions of the respective airline. In case the refusal leads to additional amounts, fees and expenses, which Colibra paid on behalf and at the expense of the client, the client is obliged to pay to Colibra these amounts, fees and expenses. The latter are paid by the client via the bank card entered in the website / mobile application of Colibra.