1. The service for purchasing airline tickets is provided by COLIBRA BULGARIA EOOD (the “Company”) to a client of the Company (the “Client”) using a website and / or a mobile application maintained by the Company and / or INSA BULGARIA EOOD, according to the General terms of service of INSA BULGARIA EOOD (“Insa”).
2. The Company acts for and on behalf of and for the account of the Client, fulfilling an order assigned by the Client for the purchase of an airplane ticket by electronic means, whereby the Client becomes a party under a contract for air transportation as between the Client and the respective airline/carrier (“Ticket”). The Client accepts and agrees that with the acceptance of these General Terms of Service that there arise rights and obligations and related legal relations, according to which the Company is a representative acting for and for the benefit of the Client. By confirming the service and these General Terms and Conditions on the website and / or mobile application of the Company and / or Insa, the Client assumes obligations under these General Terms and Conditions both to the Company and to a third party performing travel agency activity, which sells to the Client the Ticket.
3. Using electronic means provided by the Company on its website and / or mobile application, the Client of the Company receives access to offers for sale of airline tickets. The latter are offered for sale by a travel agency, _____ (the “Agent”), using a permit to perform this activity, and are sold by the Client’s Agent according to the choice made by the Client on the Agent’s website / system airticket.bg
4. The Company does not sell airline tickets, is not license holder for such activity and does not assume any obligations to the Client related to the validity of the documents entitling the Client to use the transport services provided in connection with the purchased Ticket. All relations related to the Ticket and the related thereunder rights arise directly between the Agent and the Client, without the Company being responsible for them.
5. The Company acts on behalf of and at the expense of the Client for the purchase of the plane ticket from the system of the Agent. For this purpose, the Client confirms by electronic means on the page / in the system of the Agent the plane ticket, which the Client wants to buy from the Agent. The latter is considered an order and assignment by the Client to the Company to take action and to purchase on behalf and at the expense of the Client the Ticket selected and ordered by him.
6. Acting on behalf of the Client, the Company purchases the plane ticket selected by the Client, paying with its own funds the price of the Ticket selected by the Client and transfers to the Agent’s bank account the price of the Ticket according to the Agent’s website / system. The amounts paid are considered paid for and for the benefit of the Client by the Company and are subject to reimbursement by the Client of the Company.
7. The Agent issues a Ticket, according to the choice and order made by the Client, and provides it to be used by the Client. For this purpose, the Client, making the order, provides any required information about his/her identity and travel when filling out the order for the order, as well as credit card / bank card details.
8. The Client owes payment to the Company of (a) the price of the Ticket purchased by the Company at its own expense and on the Client’s order; (b) any additional fees, commissions, charges and expenses of the Company and the Agent, all amounts due being displayed on the website / system in which the Client places his order before placing the order, so that the Client is notified of the full amount of his financial obligations arising from the purchase of the Ticket and the use of the service of the Company; and (iii) any subsequent fees, charges, commissions or expenses that arise in relation to the Client’s subsequent choice to cancel the Ticket or not perform his/her contract with the respective airline.
9. By confirming the Client’s order, the Company, using technical means and intermediaries, blocks the full amount according to the previous item on the credit card / bank card provided by the Client, for which the Client agrees by the acceptance of these Terms. The blocked amount serves as a guarantee/collateral for the Company that the Client will pay for the services provided by the Company, incl. for the purchased Ticket and related fees, charges, commissions and expenses. In case the Company fails to block the amount in full, it may refuse to provide its service.
10. The amount that the Client owes to the Company remains blocked for the period until the flight purchased with the Ticket, for which the Client gives his/her consent, but in any case for a period not longer than 30 days from the date of blocking. In case the flight is performed according to the schedule applicable to it, or even if not performed according to the applicable schedule but not amounting to delay of 3 hours (180 minutes) and / or cancellation of the respective flight, for which compensation is due to a passenger according to EU Regulation 261/2004, the Company utilizes the blocked amount, for which the Client gives his/her consent, which comprises due payment for the Ticket purchased by the Company in favor of the Client;, and any and all additional fees, charges, commissions and expenses incurred by the Company and the Agent, for which the Client is considered informed and has given consent. Once the blocked amount is utilized and withdrawn from the credit or bank card, the relations between the Company and the Client under the respective particular order are considered settled. In the event that a flight purchased under the Ticket, is performed after the 30-day period, the total sum under the Ticket is utilized, but is subject to be reimbursed to the Client if the grounds under Art. 11 below are present.
11. In case the flight is not performed according to the applicable schedule, being a delay of 3 hours (180 minutes) and / or cancellation of the respective flight, for which compensation is due to a passenger according to EU Regulation 261/2004, the Client is exempted and released from payment of the amounts indicated hereabove, and the amount blocked on his/her credit or bank card is released, as all as his/her financial obligations regarding the respective order are considered settled as between the Client and the Company and the Agent.